ConnectGV Administration & Customer Service Traineeship
ConnectGV is a leading local not-for-profit organisation providing disability services across the Goulburn Valley. ConnectGV provide a range of services including residential housing, day group programs, supported employment and individualised support services, and the Billabong Garden Complex.
As the Administration & Customer Service Trainee you will report to the CEO’s Executive Assistant and provide professional reception and customer service support to the organisation. The duties will include administrative, front reception customer service and financial support responsibilities as directed and to assist with the day-to-day operations of ConnectGV.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Business.
- Good clear communication skills
- Customer Service
- Able to work in a team
- Demonstrate initiative
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Able to follow instructions
- Neat presentation
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Eligible to obtain NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, National Police Check and Working with Children Check (Employee Type)
- Year 12 completion (preferred but not essential)
Applications close at 17 December 2023 at 10:37 AM.This vacancy was published at 17 November 2023 at 10:37 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0419 327 707