Certificate III in Engineering/Mechanical
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Engineering/ Mechanical.
Current second and third year in trade apprentices are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Genuine interest in the Engineering sector
- Good clear communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team & independently.
- Able to demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Punctual & reliable
- Good time management skills
Qualification / Skills
Driver’s licence (preferred)
Certificate II in Engineering (pre-app) would be an advantage but not essential.
Applications close at 30 November 2023 at 9:44 AM.This vacancy was published at 4 September 2023 at 10:44 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004