Certificate III in Electrical
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Electrotechnology.
- Clear communication skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Highly motivated
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to learn and follow instructions
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to undertake TAFE training
- Driver's licence (manual)
- Year 12 Completion (preferred)
- Pre-Apprenticeship (Cert II VET), preferred but not essential
Applications close at 30 November 2023 at 10:51 AM.This vacancy was published at 29 August 2023 at 11:51 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004