1st Year Apprenticeship - Engineering (Fabrication)
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st year Engineering Apprentice to work with one of our loyal Host Employers in the Kyabram Area
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking and reliable candidate who is wanting to continue to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving formal trade school training and a Certificate III in Engineering.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Certificate III in Engineering (Fabrication).
- An ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Punctuality, reliability and energetic
- Genuine interest in the Engineering Fabrication
- Strong work ethic
- Sound knowledge of WHS and safe work practices
- Ability to follow instructions working independently and as part of a team
- Driver’s Licence (not essential to start)
- Up to date with current schooling
- Pre app in Engineering (cert II VET subject) would be an advantage
- Work placement or experience within the Engineering trade sector desirable
Applications close at 30 November 2023 at 9:22 AM.This vacancy was published at 31 May 2023 at 10:22 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004