Cert III in Racing Services Track Maintenance
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to enter the racing industry whilst gaining knowledge and skills surrounding preparation and maintenance of race tracks for the thoroughbred industry.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Racing Services Track Maintenance.
- Able to demonstrate initiative.
- Highly motivated
- Able work in a team.
- Ability to learn & follow instructions.
- Punctual & reliable
- Ability to undertake TAFE training
- Physically fit
- Keen interest in the field & working outdoors.
- Drivers licence (or close to obtaining)
- Ability to operate equipment (is preferred but not essential, willingness to learn)
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination
Applications close at 26 August 2022 at 12:34 PM.This vacancy was published at 26 July 2022 at 12:34 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 079