CERT III ELECTRICAL
Qualification: The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Electrotechnology.
- Clear communication skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative.
- Highly motivated
- Able work in a team.
- Ability to learn & follow instructions.
- Punctual & reliable
- Ability to undertake TAFE training
Qualification / Skills
- Driver’s licence (Manual or soon to obtain)
- Year 12 Completion (preferred, not essential)
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination Compliance
Applications close at 6 July 2022 at 1:40 PM.This vacancy was published at 14 June 2022 at 1:40 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 079