HEAVY VEHICLE DIESEL MECHANIC – 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice
This vacancy is within a busy workshop, maintaining a large transport fleet.
The successful applicant will currently be training in a Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical technology, connected to the local GOTAFE campus for their training.
Must have experience within the Automotive industry and show a genuine passion for the industry.
Qualification: The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III Heavy Vehicle qualification.
- Good communication skills
- Committed to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate initiative and follow instructions
- Genuine Interest/passionate in the Automotive Industry
- Ability to work weekend shifts
Qualification / Skills
- Previous work placement and training within the apprenticeship qualification – up to date units to be supplied with application
- Current drivers licence
- Heavy Vehicle Licence and/or forklift licence would be beneficial but not essential
Applications close at 26 May 2022 at 7:31 AM.This vacancy was published at 8 March 2022 at 6:31 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004