4th year Electrical Apprentice
Applicants must be reliable, hard working with a genuine passion for the industry.
The successful applicant will provide up to date training results for their current training program through trade school.
- An interest in both domestic and Industrial Electrical
- Willing to travel to surrounding towns for work with the team
- Keen and eager to learn all aspects of the industry.
- Physically fit and enjoy practical hands-on work.
- Honest, reliable, and responsible
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and work well in a team.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Current Driver’s License – manual would be beneficial
- Must provide proof up to date training has taken place to date.
Applications close at 26 May 2022 at 9:24 AM.This vacancy was published at 23 February 2022 at 8:24 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004