CERT III CABINET MAKING - SHEPPARTON
We are looking for a motivated, committed, and reliable person who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training with GOTAFE and obtain a Certificate III in Cabinet Making.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Sound knowledge of WHS practices
- Eager to learn and follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate initiative and problem solve
- Demonstrate initiative and follow instructions
- Is neatly presented
- Punctual and reliable
Qualification / Skills:
- Experience working with timber and hand tools is preferred.
- Evidence of double Vaccination for COVID - 19
Applications close at 26 May 2022 at 2:34 PM.This vacancy was published at 1 February 2022 at 1:34 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 079