INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINEE
The Apprenticeship Factory is seeking a keen individual to undertake an Information Technology Traineeship within a local school.
- Genuine interest in computers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Strong desire to assist and support others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and demonstrate initiative
- Demonstrated initiative and “can do” attitude
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Certificate III in Information Technology.
Applications close at 15 November 2021 at 2:44 PM.This vacancy was published at 5 October 2021 at 2:44 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0419 327 707