The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Plumbing.
- Clear communication skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative.
- Highly motivated
- Able work in a team.
- Ability to learn & follow instructions.
- Punctual & reliable
- Ability to undertake TAFE training
- Knowledge of hand & power tools
Qualification / Skills
Driver’s licence (preferred but not essential)
Pre-Apprenticeship (Cert II VET) preferred but not essential.
Applications close at 15 October 2021 at 2:37 PM.This vacancy was published at 4 October 2021 at 2:37 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 079