Receptionist / Administration Officer Traineeship
We have an opportunity for an energetic, self-starter to join a busy administration team assisting with reception and accounts functions working within the logistics sector. We are looking for a motivated, committed and reliable person who is wanting to continue to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving training and completing a Certificate III in Business delivered by GOTAFE Shepparton.
This position will provide skills within reception operational tasks, customer service and data processing including invoicing.
- A genuine interest to gain their qualification and implement their skills onsite
- Punctual, reliable and energetic with good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and professional personal presentation
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft word, excel and email software
- Sound knowledge of WHS
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently and part of a team
- Problem solver with strong organisational skills
- Strive to meet deadlines
- Self starter/ Self –motivated with attention to detail
- Goal driven and works well under pressure
Qualification / Skills
- Year 12 completion and drivers licence would be an advantage
Applications close at 12 December 2021 at 3:42 PM.This vacancy was published at 20 October 2021 at 3:42 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004