Certificate III in PARKS & GARDENS
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Parks & Gardens.
- Able to work in a team & demonstrate initiative
- Self-motivated & eager to learn
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Punctual & reliable
- Physically fit
- Ability to complete TAFE requirements
- Keen interest in Horticulture/ Gardening/ Landscaping
Qualification / Skills
Driver’s licence (preferred)
Applications close at 8 December 2021 at 8:13 AM.This vacancy was published at 17 August 2021 at 9:13 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 079