1st year Engineering Apprenticeships (Fabrication) x2
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III Engineering (Fabrication stream).
- Punctual, reliable and energetic
- Strong work ethic
- Sound knowledge of WHS processes
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Positive team player
- Genuine interest in the Engineering trade
Qualification / Skills
- Cert II Pre-Apprenticeship in Engineering would be an advantage
- Welding exposure / work experience would be an advantage
Applications close at 18 June 2021 at 2:58 PM.This vacancy was published at 20 May 2021 at 2:58 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory