BUSINESS TRAINEESHIP - BRIGHT
The successful candidate will undertake a traineeship whilst performing a range of administrative tasks to a high standard within the workplace. Don’t miss this opportunity to work for the Alpine Shire Council.
- Enjoy working with the public and providing good customer Service
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Strong desire to assist and support others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and demonstrate initiative
- Demonstrated initiative and “can do” attitude
- Neatly presented
Qualification / Skills
- Completion of Year 12 (VCE) or equivalent preferable
- Drivers licence preferable
Applications close at 24 March 2021 at 10:35 AM.This vacancy was published at 8 February 2021 at 10:35 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory