ENGINEERING APPRENTICE - TATURA
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III Engineering.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate initiative and follow instructions
- General interest in the Engineering sector with evidence of work experience in the fabrication sector
- Have good attention to detail
- Is neatly presented
- Punctual and Good Communication
Qualification / Skills
- Current drivers licence
- Certificate II in Engineering (pre-app) would be an advantage
Applications close at 18 November 2021 at 12:20 PM.This vacancy was published at 9 October 2021 at 12:20 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004