CERT III LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SERVICES
We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in working in a library environment and assisting the public with their queries.
- Good communication skills
- Strong desire to develop a career in the library field and contribute positively to the local community
- Willingness to undertake studies to achieve a formal qualification
- Ability to work co-operatively within a team
- Demonstrated initiative and “can do” attitude
Qualification / Skills
- Completion of Year 12 (VCE) or equivalent preferable
- Some previous experience in the library field is desirable but not essential
Applications close at 7 December 2020 at 2:44 PM.This vacancy was published at 17 November 2020 at 2:44 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory