CERT III ARBORICULTURE TRAINEESHIP
This entry level position would suit both a recent school leaver or mature age student.
The work may include tree climbing using ropes and a harness, or operating from elevated platforms. Work is based in Yarrawonga but applicant must be willing to travel surrounding areas as part of a crew.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- Strong work ethic and self motivation.
- Good physical fitness in order to undertake lifting, carrying, dragging, machinery operations.
- The ability to understand & carry out instruction.
- Strong communication & teamwork.
- Ability to successfully complete trade training.
- Committed to a 2 year qualification.
- Hold a current drivers licence.
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 10 October 2019 at 4:32 PM.This vacancy was published at 10 September 2019 at 5:32 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory