CERT III ENGINEERING FABRICATION
A large local fabrication and assembly facility in Shepparton is looking to put on an Engineering Fabrication Apprentice.
The successful applicant must have:
- Genuine interest in Engineering
- Current Drivers licence preferred
- Previous exposure to metalwork / engineering, possibly through past work experiences, VET courses and / or school subjects
- Good with their hands and willing to take instructions
- Applicants need to be self-motivated and a positive team player need to be
For more information on this vacancy please contact Nat Simpson
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 8 October 2019 at 8:46 PM.This vacancy was published at 8 October 2019 at 8:00 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0419 359 004