CERT III IN HEAVY VEHICLE DIESEL MECHANIC
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology.
- Good clear communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Demonstrate initiative and follow instructions
- Strong work ethic
- Punctual and reliable
- General interest in the Automotive Industry
- Ambition to learn and develop
- Ability to undertake TAFE training
Qualification / Skills
- Current drivers licence (preferred)
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination Compliance
- Cert II in Automotive (pre-apprenticeship) would be an advantage.
Applications close at 6 July 2022 at 1:45 PM.This vacancy was published at 14 June 2022 at 1:45 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 079