CERT III ENGINEERING / MECHANICAL
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking and reliable candidate who is wanting to continue to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving formal trade school training and a certificate III in Engineering.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III Engineering.
- an ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Punctuality, reliability and energetic
- Genuine interest in the Engineering Mechanical components as this is not a fabrication position
- Strong work ethic
- Sound knowledge of WHS and safe work practices
- Ability to follow instructions working independently and as part of a team
Qualification / Skills
- Driver’s Licence (not essential to start)
- Up to date with current schooling
- Pre app in Engineering (cert II VET subject) would be an advantage
- Work placement or experience within the Engineering trade sector desirable
Applications close at 14 August 2021 at 3:30 PM.This vacancy was published at 29 July 2021 at 3:30 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004