The successful candidate will be required to complete a Cert III Plumbing.
- Clear communication skills and well presented
- Able to demonstrate initiative/ work in a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and eager to learn all aspects of the Industry.
- Punctual, reliable & responsible
- Ambition to successfully complete Tafe requirements
- Good work ethic & physically fit
- Experience within the plumbing industry would be an advantage
- Able to use hand tools.
Qualification / Skills
- Current drivers licence – preferably manual
- CI Card (White card) or willing to obtain one prior to starting
- Cert II in Plumbing Pre App or VET (advantage but not essential)
Applications close at 30 November 2021 at 10:23 AM.This vacancy was published at 6 July 2021 at 11:23 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004