1st YEAR ELECTRICAL APPRENTICE
Applicants must be reliable, hard working with a genuine passion for the industry and willing to travel and work away with the team.
The successful applicant will complete a Certificate III in Electrotechnology at GOTAFE Shepparton Campus.
- An interest in both commercial and Industrial Electrical
- Willing to travel for work with the team during the week.
- Keen and eager to learn all aspects of the industry.
- Physically fit and enjoy practical hands-on work.
- Honest, reliable, and responsible
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and work well in a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualification / Skills
- Current Driver’s License – manual would be beneficial
- Pre-Apprenticeship cert II Electrical would be an advantage but not essential.
Applications close at 10 April 2021 at 10:13 AM.This vacancy was published at 25 March 2021 at 9:13 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004