Cert III Engineering (Fabrication)
The successful candidate needs to:
- be responsible and reliable
- show plenty of initiative and be self motivated
- be able to work independently
- have a genuine interest in Engineering fabrication and be eager to learn
- demonstrate initiative and follow instructions
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- current manual drivers licence
- previous exposure to fabrication - possibly through past work experience, VET courses or school subjects
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 28 January 2020 at 7:33 AM.This vacancy was published at 11 October 2019 at 7:33 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory
0417 359 004