The Apprenticeship Factory is a group training organisation which employs apprentices and trainees under an Apprenticeship/Traineeship Training Contract and places them with host employers.
The Apprenticeship Factory recruits and employs Australian Apprentices and places them with Host Employers where they gain skills and experience that are complemented by formal training at a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The Australian Apprentice can spend four days a week on the job and one day at an RTO, completing a nationally accredited training course or attend a one to four week block each month at an RTO.
The Apprenticeship Factory remains the employer of the Australian Apprentice and looks after all recruitment, payroll, administration, training arrangements, completes all paperwork associated with the Australian Apprenticeship and provides assistance to both the Australian Apprentice and Host Employer to maximise the benefit of the program to all parties.
In a nutshell The Apprenticeship Factory provides businesses with access to dedicated, enthusiastic job seekers looking for an opportunity to gain skills and experience in their chosen career without any of the risks or hassles associated with employing staff.
Benefits to Employers:
- We advertise vacancies at no cost to the Host Employer.
- We provide a screening and selection process and provide a short list of suitable candidates for selection by the Host Employer.
- Commonwealth Government financial incentives are claimed by The Apprenticeship Factory and passed on to Host Employers.
- The Apprenticeship Factory administers all Workers Compensation matters.
- There is no requirement for businesses to make provision for taxation, superannuation or leave as this is done by The Apprenticeship Factory.
- No time consuming paperwork required.
- Australian Apprentices complete a nationally accredited training course that provides skills to assist your business.
- We arrange placement for the Australian Apprentice at a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- We monitor the performance of all Australian Apprentices, both on the job and at their RTO.
- We assist the Host Employer with issues relating to the performance, progress or training of the Australian Apprentice.
- We employ the Australian Apprentice and do all the administration of wages, superannuation, taxation, leave, workers compensation and contracts.
- The Host Employer has the opportunity, but no obligation, to offer long term employment to staff that have proven themselves during the Australian Apprenticeship.
- An Apprentice or Trainee can be moved to another Host Employer if the workplace situation alters.
- We have Field Officers who are available to assist our Host Employers and Australian Apprentices at any time.